According to acupuncturist Ashley Flores, your fitness goals won’t be such a struggle when the yang seasons are on your side. She recommends starting an intense exercise regimen in the spring or summer, because more daylight and warmer weather encourages movement.
- With a little practice you should be able to figure out which exact pressure points will put your baby to sleep. I spoke with Ashley Flores, a licensed acupuncturist, to learn more.
- I spoke with Ashley Flores, a licensed acupuncturist and acupuncture expert to learn which pressure points are most likely to give you a mood boost.
- Meet Acupuncturist Ashley Flores of Four Flowers Wellness
- Chinese Medicine and the Art of Letting Go
- Chicago Acupuncturist Ashley Flores Offers Acupressure Suggestions for Postpartum Clients